Facebook and Instagram can be great tools for building your professional network if you take the time to curate your feed. We share our top six creative and innovative thinkers to follow, these guys are sure to inspire a good idea or two for your next event.
Our favourite Aussie suppliers regularly share articles and opinion pieces on the practicalities of the events industry as well as posts on the latest trends and best practices.
- ICMI Talent. Talk to Eva to find the star speaker for your event. She’s really passionate about understanding a brief and finding the right fit. Their feed brings fresh new ideas to the table.
- Butchers Daughter. Inspiration for catering and incredible floral arrangements. Their Instagram will give you great ideas (and probably make you hungry).
- Technical Directions Company. The creative video-based solutions these guys come up with are unreal. They are technical experts who showcase some pretty impressive case studies on their site.
- Contemporary Hotels. Some eye candy and a destination to give you ideas for unique and stylish event venues, often in sundrenched locations with stunning views.
- Pages Hire. Pages rent out a range of marquees and structures, they also cover all the furniture and lighting you would need inside the tent. They have implemented some pretty cool solutions, from transparent marquees on the Bennelong lawn, to major tent structures at sporting events.
- KR Creative. Cool paper art and sculpture ideas to get you thinking outside the box and they are experts on working to a specific brief. They create unique pieces ranging from wearable paper art to 3D invitations and media walls.
It takes a talented team to create a truly exceptional event. We have a tightknit and collaborative creative team who will plan the perfect event, but we also know how important it is to engage skilful and experienced suppliers.